Sunday, March 1, 2009

I SHOULD be sleeping...

...but I'm not.

**Warning: Brothers and Sisters Spoilers follow! If you recorded it like I should have, you will want to wait to read this!**

We are watching the 2 hour Brothers and Sisters special event. There may or may not have been left over cheesecake involved.

I am SO going to regret this in the morning.

There are about 20 minutes left.

The previews said someone will die. There has been a heart attack and a birth, but so far all are still living. The Irishman is driving me crazy with his going nuts making predictions.

I SHOULD be sleeping. I SHOULD be grading papers...

...but instead I am joining the Irishman and his sister downstairs for the rest of the show!

UPDATED: So it turns out the "shocking death" was the short time the senator died because of his heart attack. The Irishman is not impressed. He feels cheated.

2 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hello! I just stumbled on your blog! Love the layout! :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

Yeah! I felt cheated too. I like how Kevin said: "You did die" to show that they technically hadn't lied to us about the "shocking death".