Saturday, March 8, 2008

What to do...

I am stuck! I have a history of giving Morgan the perfect gift. Each year I come up with something - not expensive, but just right. I flew to Ireland for his 25th birthday and brought with me 25 little gifts. This Christmas I made a mistake - he got everything he wanted! There is nothing left!


He is not exactly thrilled about turning 30, and I have NO IDEAS at all! His dream was to go to New York for the St. Patrick's Day Parade. With my students taking the state tests the next two weeks and a large property tax bill just paid, that just can't happen this year. Then he asked me today if there was someone from Ireland coming out to surprise him. He is going to be so disappointed!


To make matter worse I have a history of leading him to believe that I have nothing and then surprising him with something great. So he doesn't believe me when I say I am not sure what to do! I have until Wednesday to come up with something...


This is a picture from Morgan's surprise party in Ireland in December. We did it early so that his family could be there.

No comments: