Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sun, Palm Trees, and a St. Patrick's Day Parade

This afternoon was the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade. Our group was much smaller this year! With Lyndsay and Sue both unable to come, a much smaller group of us kept the tradition going! (We even wore the required shade of green!) Morgan and I ran into Dave and Jodi on Atlantic Avenue. We hadn't seen them in a while, so it was great to catch up!



We met across from the Blue Anchor (as always) to enjoy the parade. There was a little bit of everything! Afterwards we went to the Blue Anchor where Jodi and I caught up while the two Irishmen watched the soccer game. It is an English pub, but the food was okay so we put up with it.

Jason just called. He and his girlfriend should finally get here in the next hour or so. They decided to take I-95 down instead of the Turnpike. I think it cost him a tank of gas to avoid paying the toll. I'll blame it on a lack of sleep!

Morgan and the cats are all taking an afternoon nap. I'm thinking that I may go join them. The patio swing is calling my name!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I laughed at your last post about the date for your confirmation class kids. Those sly middle school boys!