Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Night

It has been a crazy week. It took me 20 minutes Sunday night to open the file I needed to work on my lesson plans. I was so tired I kept falling asleep. I managed to get just enough done for Monday. Last night I sat down to get to work and discovered I had a virus on my work laptop. I thought I might have lost everything on my memory stick. I was panicked. Thankfully it is all good. I had to give up and go to sleep.

I am being video taped again tomorrow teaching a science lesson. I haven’t completely decided what I am doing yet. It is 10pm. Sigh.

Here are the rest of the Halloween photos. We went to GGBs’ house. On the way I tried to get a photo. It didn’t quite work out.

IMG_0688


IMG_0691


IMG_0696

They had a blast at GGBs’!


IMG_0702


IMG_0708


IMG_0709

IMG_0713


IMG_0711

Caitlin wanted to fill a pumpkin.

IMG_0712

After trick-or-treating at Daddy’s office and then a few extra stops she met her goal!

No comments: