Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nana and Granda

It has been a busy few days around here! Nana and Granda headed back to Ireland after a lovely month or so on this side of the pond. The Irishman and I both really hate the fact that we live so far away from our parents. Caitlin is only just old enough to get to know them now…and the saying good bye part is that much worse when you have to explain to her that her grandparents had to go back to their home far away!

Nana really wanted to get some pictures with the kids, so we dressed them up in their matching Cork gear for a photo op before they left!

IMG_6624

(We *might* have used food to bride Caitlin to join in!)

IMG_6628

IMG_6629

By this point a certain almost-two-year-old had had enough,

IMG_6634

but she didn’t like me taking pictures without her. This is her “cheese” face. In the last week or two she has turned to me while doing something cute to ask, “Cheese?” That kid cracks me up!

IMG_6638

She is a photographer in the making. This photo was one she took.

IMG_6637

We had a great time with Nana and Granda! Now we are re-adjusting to life without the extra hands around. Tomorrow will be a big test. I am going to attempt story time at the library on my own with both kids. We’ll see how it goes!

100_0702

Caitlin saw me editing these photos and starting waving to Nana and Granda. She misses them already!

No comments: