Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday: The Tuesday Edition

Well, yesterday did turn out to be one of THOSE days...

(Today is MUCH better though! No fever for the baby, and a house that is cleaner than it was when I went to bed...my husband  is the BEST!!!!)

I'd planned to post pictures last night but I had a headache and went to bed early. I must have felt pretty bad because I went on an outdoor field trip on a day with record high temperatures and I didn't shower before bed. Yuck!

I had changed my clothes three times though.

You see we had a carrot mishap last night.



And no, Caitlin is not to blame.



I accidentally dumped the container over.



It was one of THOSE days!


Caitlin wanted to know what I'd done with her carrots!



Here we are in our matching carrot-ness!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For more Mommy and Me, visit:

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I think it's even more fun when mommy is to blame! Cuteness covered in carrots and all.