Sunday, June 13, 2010

7 Months

Thursday was the last day of school for my students...and the day that Caitlin hit the seven month mark. I enjoy putting these collages together and looking at how much she has changed.



No doctor's appointments this month so I am not sure of latest height and weight. She has just outgrown all of her 6 month onesies and can wear some of her 12 month dresses. I've had to buy onesies and pants to replace all the ones she's outgrown.



Yesterday we tried a teething biscuit for the first time. I am not sure who was happier - Caitlin or Daddy. He loves the idea of her with REAL food. They were both thrilled with it!

Her day care teachers tell me each day that she "eats good." We are still nursing. She much prefers solid food though! I thought maybe it was just me, but they say she is the same at day care with her bottles. She enjoys her fruits, but LOVES her veggies. Carrots are still tops in her book.


Caitlin does not like to stay still these days. She sits, rolls, and scoots. Crawling should come any day now...she is seriously considering it. I noticed a big difference when taking this month's pictures! Boy have things changed!



She is a very happy baby. She goes to bed between 7 and 8 each night with a smile on her face. We wake her up at 7 each morning after listening to her giggle and coo for a little bit. Her newest tricks are blowing puffs of air and sticking her tongue out. (And then there is the raspberry blowing during Sunday Mass...) It is the littlest things that bring her the greatest joy!

She has brought us such joy - it is hard to remember life without her!

4 comments:

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

7 months wow!! I thought it was just mine that were growing so quickly, but I couldn't believe this when i read Caitlin is 7 months now. I love reading about what she is doing and enjoying now. Enjoy the summertime with her!!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Just caught up on your blogs - lots of cute pics! Congrats to Caitlin on "crawling" and her 7 month milestone. Rylee can't wait to get together with her again once we get back to FL.

Mauree said...

Wow! I can't believe she is seven months old either...time is flying! My boys loved those teething biscuits too. Be careful though because they break off sometimes and can be a choking hazard (it happened to us twice...made me a nervous wreck). I used to freeze whole wheat frozen waffles instead....however, my boys will still ask for a frozen waffle-GROSS!! I hope you have a great summer!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love the collages!

And, once they get a taste of real food, they don't seem to go back!