Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Here is our Christmas card this year. It turned into more of a birth announcement, but I had fun with it. (Still figuring out how to make the most out of Photoshop Elements...but I'm getting better!) I took the pictures with the stocking on my first day home alone with the baby once the grandparents left. The Irishman had been worried I would find it hard...until I emailed him a few of the 50-odd pictures I'd taken that day!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! You had a baby - how exciting! :O)
She's a little cutie; or should I say a BIG cutie!

Again, congratulations and MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your sweet family!

Thanks for dropping by, btw.

Lisa

Brittany Ann said...

Merry Christmas to your beautiful new family!