Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm pregnant?

How do you answer this? My husband sent me this e-mail at work this morning.

Tiffany in our office was advised this morning by a staff member at Lynn, who has a child at Henderson that you are pregnant! I thought I would email you to congratulate you. By all accounts it is a rumor travelling around Henderson…

Hope the morning is going well.


I always thought I would have been the first to know!

P.S. Just in case you were wondering, I am NOT pregnant. This is what happens when a few second grade parents find out that you want to have a baby...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hahaha! That's what happens when you're a teacher without kids. People just assume it's going to happen any day now! It's even worse when you gain a few pounds and students start asking if you're having a baby! I remember many tearful drives home because of this.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Get ready. I was the suspect of a pregnancy rumor in November and I was pregnant by New Years!

Rachel said...

Jenny --

That is too funny! I would never guess that the worst gossip place would be a group of elementary kids.

Rachel