Thursday, May 22, 2008

Aliens?

Morgan loves his movies. His personal favorite is Star Wars, but the Indiana Jones movies come a close second. He tried to talk me into going at midnight, but I talked him out of it...we are going out of town this weekend. So we bought tickets last night and went right after work today.

Now Morgan has been reading teasers and looking at trailers forever now. I, not being quite as obsessive, did not know much about the movie going into it. Needless to say, I was a bit taken aback when the aliens references started. I know that the title has the words "crystal skull" in it, but I honestly did not expect the skull to belong to an alien.

Morgan did admit that it was the weakest of the Indiana Jones movies, but he did enjoy it quite a bit. I on the other hand just keep repeating in shock, "ALIENS?!?!" Maybe I'll pick the next movie...

No comments: