Monday, May 12, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and Procrastination

The Good:
I had a nice weekend in Houston with my mom. I left school early on Friday and got to Hobby in time for dinner. It is the first real holiday without Grandma Jo, so it was nice to spend it with my mom. We did some shopping, some planting, and some bonding. I will post pictures soon...

I was SUPER excited today. Morgan and I stopped at Publix on our way home and I was checking the dates on my yogurt when it hit me - the school year will be over BEFORE my yogurt expires! Now that is a happy thought!

The Bad:
I think I am coming down with a cold. I have a stuffy nose, a sore throat, and feel yucky. Colds are never good, but I find summer colds the worse. It seems wrong to sniffle when it is 90 degrees outside. So much for soup and hot drinks...

The Procrastination:
I should be cleaning - changing the sheets, vacuuming, etc.
I should be grading papers.
I should be planning my ancient civilization lesson.

Oh well! I'll get to it...

No comments: