Friday, October 26, 2012

Home

IMG_0583

The weather is just starting to cool down a little. It is a Florida Fall. The rest of the country would laugh at this statement. By our standards this means that we can play outside in the evening without sweating as soon as you open the door!

IMG_0591

When I got back from Orlando last weekend the kids had just gotten home from a carnival/fair kind of thing. I t explains the face paint!

IMG_0586

Sean love the broom, or the house,

IMG_0588

or the sink?

IMG_0589

Funny enough Sean has been having more fun in the little house lately. Caitlin likes it, but Sean is the man of the house!

IMG_0593

Chalk is always a favorite. I kept this photo in for Ruth. I bought Caitlin some Dora socks from a $1 in Orlando. I gave them to Caitlin and she refused to take them off - even with her crocs!

IMG_0596

Sean loves to play in the mud. He is all boy!

IMG_0597

No comments: