Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WW: Just Call Her Ralphie...

I love Target clearance sales. There was the $290 tree we got for $29, the Valentine's Day shirts for 50 cents, the Christmas cards for mere pennies, and this...

 

Last month I looked through the Halloween clearance for something Caitlin could wear next year. I usually skip over the heavy costumes figuring they lead to Halloween heat stroke here in Florida. This one spoke to me though...in a $2 ode to "A Christmas Story" kind of way.



Don't let the sad puppy dog eyes bunny eyes fool you. They have nothing to do with the costume.


Caitlin was begging for White Chocolate Buttons.



How can you say no to that face? Even Rafa wanted to get in on the fun. He didn't get too close though. I'm not sure if it was the baby he was afraid of or the thought that we'd find a costume for him....again!


Caitlin was a good sport,


 though she did claim the camel was making fun of her.


I'm sure she will LOVE us for this when she is older.

Merry Christmas!


(The Tail End)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For more WW:

4 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Cute! Can't wait to see the final Christmas card too (from your other post).

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So cute. And, $29...guess I know where to after Christmas shop.

Michelle said...

This is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I love this post, love the discount costume, and love Caitlin's adorable pictures and faces even more! Too too cute!

Claremont First Ward said...

So cute. Smiled my way through your post!