Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Time for Tea

I *think* I may have sorted the picture situation, but I won't know for sure until Christmas. Until then my wordy updates will have to do!

The good news? Caitlin is finally on the mend. She had been running a fever and coughing for the last few days. She was much better tonight in time for a party at her cousin's house this afternoon.

The bad news? My throat is killing me tonight. It looks like I'll need some of that Irish tea to warm me up and sooth my throat. My brother-in-law joked that I've caught the local disease....as in drinking tea.

There is still snow on the ground, though we have missed seeing any snowfall. It is cold, but that makes it all the more fun to stay bundled up in front of the fire.(Not so much for Morgan's sister whose pipes froze! The headlines here are all about the winter weather dilemmas, but so far so good for us!) The Irishman and his brother are talking about taking their two little ones to see Santa in town tomorrow. We'll see if Caitlin likes an Irish Santa any more than his American counterpart!

1 comment:

Tabitha Blue said...

What a fun Christmas experience (The other country thing, not the throat thing)!! Enjoy it all. :) Hope you feel better soon though!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

~Tabitha