Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

The Irishman and I have been going to the same pumpkin patch for a while now. It may still be 80-something degrees, but a picture with the pumpkins makes it SEEM like fall is here. This year was extra special now that could take pictures of our pumpkin with the pumpkins.


We picked out a little pumpkin for Caitlin and she has carried it around all weekend. (Pumpkin at the beach anyone? Pictures to follow...)



I remember the picture we took together last year...and now look at us!



I think I took two weeks worth of pictures this weekend.


But with a subject like that, how can I not?

~~~~~~~


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

8 comments:

Janet Rose said...

One can never take too many pictures of their little ones! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Stopping by via Mommy and Me Monday.

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable! I love her little outfit!

Unknown said...

I took a bajillion this weekend too! HA! she looks SO cute in that witch hat!!! :D

Chubskulit Rose said...

She look gorgeous!

Mommy & Me post at my page, hope you can visit, thanks!.

Shy said...

awwww i love her outfit. The pumpkin is bigger than her. what a cutiepie

http://www.mixedthoughts.net/mommy-and-me-monday-1011-edition/

Michelle said...

There is a reason we are friends.... We also took Ava to the pumpkin patch this weekend, I also dressed her up (including a tutu), and I also had got her a little pumpkin for some great pictures! :D

Love, love, love your pictures. Caitlin looks adorable and you can't even tell that it's not "typical" Fall weather. ;)

I was actually thinking about you and your family while we were at the Pumpkin Patch and remembering your super adorable pictures from last year!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, that is tutu cute...haha, couldn't resist.

We've still got to head to the patch!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Cutest little witch EVER!