Wednesday, September 29, 2010

With a Bow on Top

When we go out, people are always commenting on the bow in Caitlin's hair. I usually joke that she hasn't discovered it is there yet. This momma has gotten very good at sneaky bow placement. I brush her hair a little first with my hands and she immediately checks for the bow. Once her hands are clear of her head, I clip the bow in and distract her with a toys or a hand game or something like that. The method works for the most part.

Monday afternoon I had an extra bow with me. I clipped it on my shirt, but she grabbed it from me.



Then she tried to put it on her head.



Because, well, that is where the bows go!



(This one is a video. If you get this via e-mail, come visit the blog to see it!)



She repeated the process over and over again.


Such a cutie!

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Nat likes the idea of it, but always takes them out right away, then wants them back in...yeah, that's a fun game!

Laura said...

The girl needs a mirror!

Heather said...

That is so cute!

Michelle said...

She is so cute! In the video it looks like she is looking at you to ask "why aren't these staying in my hair?!" Adorable! Ava isn't at the stage yet where she pulls them out, I'm sure it's coming quickly though...