Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sushi-less Stroll

Friday night the Irishman suggested we go to a local Japanese garden for their "Sushi Stroll."



I was a bit surprised because we are not sushi eaters. A friend had suggested it to him though and it was a good price, so we packed up Caitlin's (non-sushi) dinner and headed that way.



I usually prefer to be in my PJs within about 5 minutes of walking in the door on a Friday night, but I am glad that we went for a "sushi-less stroll."


It was a lovely night...


with two of my favorite people!

~~~~~~~~~


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are beautiful pictures of you and Caitlin! It looked like you had a wonderful stroll!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I adore the last one - just perfect!

My Loves. . . My Life said...

Great pictures - I love that last one!

Jenilee said...

sounds like GREAT family fun! and the pictures are really cute :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a beautiful day! Hope it was a nice evening, too.

KenMAHD said...

Your photos are great :)