Thursday, November 19, 2009

Photos from Birth Week

Thanks to Nana, I finally had a chance to sit down and get some pictures together. Morgan's parents have been a great help. There are too many to post all at once, but I have my next five posts lined up now and ready to go. (I am waiting to see how long it takes for my mom to e-mail asking for a sneak peak...I know she cannot wait to get here to see her granddaughter in person!)
These are from the Irishman's phone. He was sending out pictures to friends and family left, right, and center!



These pictures are from our regular camera taken during her first week. Since we've gotten home I've been the one behind the camera, but early on the Irishman caught a few pictures of his girls.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

She's adorable! I love looking at newborn pics :)

Jessi said...

She's so pretty, what a doll! Congratulations again! Hopefully you're recovering well.

MN Mom said...

What a joy! And she is of course a beautiful angel...