Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Face

The Irishman and I went for an ultrasound today. We got a few decent pictures of Caitlin.


They estimate that she is now about 8 pounds 2 ounces. (The margin of error is about 8 ounces.) She has almost 2 weeks to go. Now I know these things can be off...but my brother and I were both over 9 pounds. My mother-in-law had six babies in the 7-8 pound range. We'll see how it goes!



We were supposed to see the doctor after the ultrasound, but she had to rush off to deliver a baby. (Imagine that!) We stopped at Babies R Us on the way home to pick up some last minute items, and will head back to see the doctor tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you're almost there! And of course I love her name... :-) So excited for you!!

MN Mom said...

She looks darling...can't wait to meet her!