Monday, January 21, 2013

Sean’s Date

Well it has been a while.Life has happened. Updates since the last post: Sean’s ENT appointment went well. His ears look good. Thank goodness!

I have lots to post, but I’m going to start where I left off. Two weeks ago maybe? This was Sean’s afternoon date. I decided to take him to the indoor playground. I expected it to be crowded, but it was a nice day. As luck would have it, we were the only ones there.

seanplay4

Sean had the run of the place and he loved every minute of it. He kept running from room to room, finding new things to explore.

IMG_0119

The trains are still a little advanced for him, but he enjoyed throwing them around anyway!

seanplay2

Of course climbing is still tops in his book! He is all boy when it comes to that!

IMG_0121

seanplay5

Sean has started to sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. He was thrilled when I figured out how to make the keyboard sing his song.

IMG_0130

He wasn’t much for dress up, but he loved the construction hats.

seanplay3

With in an hour of leaving, the stomach bug hit. I was just grateful that I got to spend some quality time with my favorite little boy before the plague hit our house!

No comments: