Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pet Shop Fun

I’d planned to take Sean for his afternoon date the day after Caitlin, but I forgot to pack a bag with the things we would need. At the last minute I decided to find something they would both enjoy. In the end all we did was stop at Petsmart on the way home. We didn’t need anything. We just took our time walking around the store.

pscat

Sean was SO excited. He shrieked with joy! The cats were his favorite. Caitlin loved the fact that this bird kept following her from one side of the cage to the other.

psbird

They walked from one side of the store to the other and back again.

IMG_0106

Doggie Day Care was full of little yappy dogs to say hi to us.

psdogfish

When we got home we made banana bread and played outside. I posted this on Facebook, but it was too good not to share again. This is Caitlin making grass angels.

IMG_0115
 
Such a silly girl!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The meeting yesterday went as well as could be expected. Our principal was fantastic. That makes all the difference! I am taking Sean to the pediatric ENT after school. I am hoping that tonight I will be saying something along the lines of “I drove all the way out there for nothing!” and, “What a waste of a $25 copay!” Let’s hope!

No comments: