Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mall Madness

Last week we took a trip down to the big outlet mall. We brought the double stroller, but after a while Caitlin decided she’d had enough of that and she walked next to the stroller. As we came up to a crowded section of the mall Caitlin was curious.

IMG_0497

It didn’t take her long to figure out that the floor was interactive, and the design changed every minute or so.

mallflr

See the little boy in the background of the picture (above)? Caitlin was spinning around and lightly bumped into him causing him to fall down. I asked Caitlin to say, “Sorry” and I told her to be gentle. The next thing I know she walked up to the boy and started petting his head. Oops. I guess I should watch my word choice. Try explaining to another mom why your daughter is petting her son on the head like a cat.

IMG_0500

Feel like a swim?

IMG_0505

Don’t mind if I do!

IMG_0503

Where did the water go?

IMG_0506

She didn’t want to leave!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The "gentle" story made me laugh out loud. So funny! I bet Caitlin's old teachers would like that story, too. :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

That does look fun!