Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to the Real World…

I have come back for another guest post…

And so the time for this Irishman has come to return to the real world. The last 2 weeks have flown by. I had taken a little bit of time off from work knowing that I would need to be on hand when Jenny went in to the hospital. There were days that were challenging and tiring, and I have learned to appreciate times when I go to sleep. However, each day brought something new and it was truly an amazing couple of weeks. From welcoming the arrival of baby Sean and introducing him to Caitlin,to taking care of Caitlin and spoiling her that extra little bit, and then taking care of Mommy, the last two weeks have been all about family. It is ultimately the best feeling in the world to look at the smiling faces and to hear the familiar voices call out.

Below I have picked out what were some of my favorite pictures over the last while. I feel they show what we are all about. Enjoy!

IMG_4640
The arrival of Sean

IMG_4630
Daddy and Sean... our first picture together

IMG_4638
Mommy and Sean... Thir first picture together


IMG_4680
Caitlin meets her new baby brother

IMG_4689
Getting to know Sean

IMG_4742
What a big sister!

IMG_0458
I think I could get to like sprinkles on ice cream

IMG_4774
Getting ready to head home from the hospital

IMG_4914
Sleeping on Daddy's chest

IMG_4839
My monkey and banana

IMG_4848
Just back from the pool... I should have brought these glasses!

IMG_4935
I love Liverpool!

IMG_4855-1
Who on earth is this green fella next to me?

IMG_4887
C is for Cookie

IMG_0473
Our two little darlings

So there you go. Good night and good luck. This is the Irishman signing off. From me to you and you to me, until we blog again…

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Many congrats to you guys. Sean is adorable.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Sorry you're back to the real world so soon, but you've had a couple of incerdible weeks! :)

Leslie said...

It is truly evident how much love you all have for each other. Congratulations again on welcoming Sean.