Friday, August 26, 2011

Brother, Sister, and Elmo

Monday was Caitlin’s first day in her new classroom at school. I wanted it to be a good day, so I made sure to dress her in her Elmo shirt.

IMG_5156

I also dressed Sean in his finest Elmo wear. Caitlin was thrilled to see her brother wearing “Em-Mo!” I tried to get a picture of the two of them together.

IMG_5158

Here she is “being nice.”

IMG_5159

IMG_5160
She had a great day with her new teachers. Even better yet, she asked about Sean as soon as I picked her up. She was happy to see him waiting in the car with Grandma. I think she’s decided he is worth keeping around!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the Elmo shirts! They are adorable and Ava would be jealous. I'm glad Caitlin did well in her new class and loved her new teachers. Ava changes class rooms in a month and I am not looking forward to it. It's also nice to hear that Caitlin is adjusting to being a big sister and loving her little brother! You are a great mommy, Jenny, and have a beautiful family! I'm glad that things are going well!