Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bubbles, Baby!

Last weekend the Irishman had to work so Caitlin and I bought some outside toys. I saw some bubbles advertised as No-Spill.  I was skeptical, but desperate I decided to try them. We are in love.



Caitlin is a bigger fan of the bubble process then the bubbles themselves. This way she can put the wand in the solution and pull it out without spills or soaking her hands in it. Genius.



Rafa loves the bubbles, too. He hates it when we play with bubbles outside because he can't chase them! He sits by the window longingly!



This was right after Mass waiting for the great-grandparents to visit. We don't usually go out to play in a nice dress...



but it does make for some sweet photos!

1 comment:

Caitlin {Pacifier In My Pocket} said...

What a gorgeous dress (and girl)! My goodness she has gotten big since I first started reading your blog!