Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Look Ma!

I was looking through some pictures I took last week and realized they were perfect for updating the family around the world on what Caitlin has been up to.


Our little shamrock has discovered her feet. Every time I take the camera out these days she is examining her footsies. Add in a pair of shoes and she is mesmerized! During Mass on Sunday I looked over and saw her two little feet sticking straight up in the air from the stroller...I couldn't keep a straight face.


Having discovered her hands a while back, she has learned how to use them. The two handed grab is a new personal favorite! And of course, everything goes in the mouth. (Note to self: Must call the salon...the death grip on my hair is torture!)


But best of all? The smiles. And the laughs.

She wakes up with a smile and giggling at us in the morning. It makes it VERY hard to leave for work each morning. How many days until summer vacation?

P.S. Family members are allowed encouraged to leave comments, too! I know most of you know how...just sayin'
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Elizabeth said...

Adorable, Jen! Can't wait to see her (and you, of course!)

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's interessting but to be honest i have a hard time figuring it... wonder what others have to say..