Saturday, June 13, 2009

Picture of our Little...

Girl!


Thursday's appointment went well. She was sitting on her little foot at first so the technician couldn't be sure. When the doctor came in though our little one had moved and she very confidently told us we were looking at a little girl.
They tried to do one of the very cool 4D pictures, but she wasn't in the right position. I go back in a month, so let's hope we get better pictures then! We've been spoiled so far.
And yes, I will post some belly pictures soon. I haven't charged the camera batteries yet though, so I have no way of taking pictures! Thankfully my summer job is easier than my summer trainings, so things get lighter next week! = )

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! Now you can decide on the nursery and start getting little clothes.. how fun!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Kelly said...

congratulations!! that is so awesome!! :)

Leslie said...

Yeah! Girls are so sweet, of course I am partial. Brace Morgan for lots of pink in his household. It took Patrick about a month to get used to it, but he wouldn't change it for the world now. Congratulations.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Yes! I voted girl! Rylee is super excited to have another girlfriend on the way!

MN Mom said...

Nothing in the world will be sweeter than your "baby girl shamrock"! So excited....

Kellie said...

Yay! That is terrific! Little girls are so fun with their hair and clothes:)

Heather said...

Congrats! I know you are excited!

Unknown said...

Oh yay! A little girl! Seems the blogging community is in female mode these days! Congratulations!! : )