Monday, July 12, 2010

Mommy and Me: Beach Bliss

Saturday morning we took a "quick trip" to our local beach. It was the kind of morning that makes us appreciate living in Florida. The weather was lovely. The water was cool, clear, and calm. We had two of Caitlin's Irish Aunties there to enjoy it with us.

After almost an hour we sent the Irishman back to the car for the umbrella and Caitlin's nap was relocated seaside so we could extend our trip. It was blissful.


I have no comment regarding the amount of sand this little girl ingested...


This week we made it off the sand and into the water!


I love my little family!
~~~~~~~~~~
Have I mentioned before that I have camera envy? I foolishly tried to mess with the settings on my point and shoot camera during our beach trip on Saturday. Somehow the four of us passing around the camera also failed to notice a drop of water on the lens creating a white spot on the pictures. Oops! Thankfully with some editing there are still photos to share - just ignore the white spot. Let's pretend it is artistic...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more Mommy and Me Monday:
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

4 comments:

Steph said...

Lovely pictures! I didn't notice the water drop at all...very artistic!

Anne said...

cool pics...

Here's mine...

http://myprincecoi.blogspot.com/2010/07/mommy-and-me-monday-capturing-every.html

hope we can exchange links... Thanks...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I didn't notice a white spot at all!

Loving the beach pictures..and I hear sand is good for digestion, no?

Tara said...

Love her little sun hat!!!!How cute!

ChicagoCouponConfessions.blogspot.com