Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Colleen and Albert's Wedding

My cousin got married last weekend. Sean talked of nothing else for days, but he fell asleep in the car on the way there. He woke up in the middle of the vows.


Caitlin was all style. I found a lovely dress at the consignment sale for $4. Add a hat and gloves from the Target Dollar Spot, and you are ready to go!


Sean stole the hat as soon as he woke up. He's getting good at being a little brother!


The couple look amazing! Colleen was simply radiant!


The venue was awesome. There was room outside for the kids to play. It was beautiful, too!


We sat at a table with my sister, uncle, and some of my cousins. Caitlin approved!


We had a blast watching the kids dance. They can really boogie!


I also have a great video of the kids dancing, but I can't post that from the phone.

It was a wonderful day!

No comments: