Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

This wouldn’t be Irish by Marriage without some St. Patrick’s Day pictures! Caitlin made this little hat at school. Friday was spirit day for me at school, so I let Sean wear my headband when I picked them up.

IMG_0830-001

They are really just starting to play together. I love that they both made the same face in some of these photos. Too cute!

stpplaygrnd


IMG_0834-001


The Irishman had to work Saturday, so we did not think we would make it to the annual parade. He got off work across town 15 minutes before the parade started. After a quick change of clothes (no suit for the parade!) we got there for the tail end. As you can see from one of the pictures, Caitlin was not impressed with the noise.

parade

However they both loved playing on the playground!

park

On the way home we picked up Shamrock Shakes. Yummy!

shmrckshke

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

IMG_0853-001

from our family to yours!

No comments: